ammo prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s kinda like government assistance. I have to take enough to share with the leaches so that I don’t run short. Obviously you’ve never owned a ski boat!
I have always had a ski rig until I figured out I was taking it out 3 times a year. Once to get it lake ready, Labor day and taking it get winterized. The boat was going every weekend but it was my relatives using it.
Boatless and happy. As far as the friends wanting to buy a couple of six packs, get out a chalk board and say beer, 8.50 a can, 10 bucks cold.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then sell some of your stash at good prices to help your fellow shooter
I have and have sold it to them at the price I bought it for because I know they are going to shoot it and not scalp their fellow shooters.
I bought over 5K rounds when walmart sold out at their prices in one day between two stores.
Only own one 9mm pistol and one 9mm rifle. I've shared my bounty with several friends that haven't been able to get ammo to shoot, so I live what I preach.
Y'all go ahead and gouge your fellow shooters. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have and have sold it to them at the price I bought it for because I know they are going to shoot it and not scalp their fellow shooters.
I bought over 5K rounds when walmart sold out at their prices in one day between two stores.
Only own one 9mm pistol and one 9mm rifle. I've shared my bounty with several friends that haven't been able to get ammo to shoot, so I live what I preach.
Y'all go ahead and gouge your fellow shooters. I hope you sleep better tonight.
Not to me you didn’t. What else you got?
I promise not to resell it.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm stingy - or smart, maybe. I bought my ammo for when the world/society collapses. It will be used for defense, hunting food, and as currency. 'Till then, it is not for sale.
Woody

My ammo stash is a cover for my subversive needlepoint collection

So how much ammo constitutes an EOTWAWKI or Pandemic or a Democrat win STASH?

Latest posts

Top Bottom