Have you ever bought a gun that the majority of guntubers/influencers didn't like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you got yours a few months before me … and paid less!

The gun I originally wanted for my first gun was a Browning Hi Power. Then I saw the Browning BDA. For me, the look and feel was all it took. Out of the box, it fed anything with amazing accuracy. Other than European mag release that does not make for a speedy reload, for me, it was a great fit. Even after getting the Browning Hi Power (that Austin Behlert later tuned) and having several Colt 1911’s including 1911’s tuned by Behlert and Pachmayr, I would always go back to that BDA.

Pictures of my BDA and my SIG P220. The SIG P220 has the SIG Thin Grips and was tuned by “The Sig Armorer” (Robert Burke) who made a great gun even better.
I'm glad your gun fit you. I couldn't stand it. I was always hitting too low castrating the target from the draw. Give me a 1911 any day. I can draw from the hip and point it with my eyes closed and be dead on with the sights 95% of the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom