Cheap handguns that have proven to be reliable for you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Taurus M66 that only had problems when my wife kept, and never cleaned it. Cylinder crane was hard to swing out. A good cleaning fixed that and it is my favorite revolver that I own.

I also have a Garcia 380 that is very reliable as long as you have good mags. Bad mag no matter how new and it will jam every other round.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The good side! Hawes, I always remember it as Western Marshal.

6B892AA7-6D3A-4999-BEAE-8DE21826D2BA.jpeg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Taurus G3...I do wish I'd gotten a second one.

A decade ago, I purchased a Canik (pronounced "zha-neek") compact model Stingray 9mm...Wish to heaven that I'd purchased one or two more, back then.
Moral of the story...always buy two of the same pistol (even if you have to wait a week between purchases to avoid filling out that multiple handgun purchase form.)

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple NAA 22s that have been good to me, a $260 Ruger blackhawk I got in trade for a 870, and a $348 glock 43x that was a blue label gun, all have done fine but then again the highest price handgun I have is a 13-2 S&W 3" that I paid $535 for....

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever paid over $600 for a Glock, so if that’s the standard then yes I’ve definitely had some cheap and reliable guns. On the extreme end of that I paid $300 for my LCP Max and it’s been awesome, and $200 for my Beretta Pico and I absolutely trust that thing to run like a sewing machine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom