Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have completely given up on snooty-mart. Will waste my time no more! :grumble::bah:

Just gonna ride it out until this storm passes... Unless I get a phone call, anyway. ;)

Snooty Mart only puts their ammo out in the AM. 7:00AM actually. And the people start lining up at 6AM.

I wish that they would vary the time that they put it out every date. 6AM one day, 10:30 the next, etc. Time rotation and purchase limits might combine to make things more available.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snooty Mart only puts their ammo out in the AM. 7:00AM actually. And the people start lining up at 6AM.

I wish that they would vary the time that they put it out every date. 6AM one day, 10:30 the next, etc. Time rotation and purchase limits might combine to make things more available.

Dave

I thought they did have a 3 box purchase limit. Did they stop that?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they did have a 3 box purchase limit. Did they stop that?

They still have the three box limit.

What I was saying is that combine the three box limit with a random "put out the ammo" time and some stuff might get better. maybe not. But when there is a line at the ammo counter, starting at 6AM, anything put out isn't going to last.

I guess I must not be a diehard ammo whore, cause there is NO WAY, I am standing in line at Walmart (or anywhere else for that matter) at 6AM.

Unless I was still in Chicago when last call was at 5AM. Then, maybe.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They still have the three box limit.

What I was saying is that combine the three box limit with a random "put out the ammo" time and some stuff might get better. maybe not. But when there is a line at the ammo counter, starting at 6AM, anything put out isn't going to last.

I guess I must not be a diehard ammo whore, cause there is NO WAY, I am standing in line at Walmart (or anywhere else for that matter) at 6AM.

Unless I was still in Chicago when last call was at 5AM. Then, maybe.

Dave

OK, I see. I agree that they should put it out a random times so the vultures don't get it all.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least if the employees are forced to stock it at a certain time, other customers have a chance to get some. Before they went to the 7:00 stocking time, they would stock randomly during the night and it was all gone by morning anyway. So which way is better? I don't know, but I do know myself and others I know have had a better chance lately of getting something. YMMV.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snooty-Mart has TulAmmo .223 right now! Two full cases + stuff on the shelf.
$5.27 for a box of 20 rds. Price went up, naturally, dammit. Three boxes will be $17.21
Shift change is at 15:00

Thanks, Incredible Rod, for the heads up!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WalMart on Sheridan has 38 spcl and some 12 gauge "00" buck. 38 is WWB, "00" is "military grade" 5 rounds for 4.97'

as of 4PM 03/02

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom