Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone bought the last of what someone else wanted i think was the issue. Of course the basketball could have been asking for it. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lessee ... $7.76 + 4 gallons of gas @ $3.50/gallon = $22.69/100. I think I'll pass.

Sorry to have bothered you.

You may not realize this, but the vast majority of the posters in this thread are members of the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team (FGST). The FGST meets for lunch every Friday (see http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?147752-Lawton-FGST-Lunch! for place and time) and some of us who live in Duncan and work at Fort Sill are members of the FGST and don't mind picking up stuff at Murf's and bringing it to the lunch. I just picked up 2000 primers for 2 members and some of the above mentioned .22LR for another member and will be bringing it next week. Again, I apologize for bothering you about what Murf's has, but some of the other guys might like to know. Have a great day.

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to have bothered you.

You may not realize this, but the vast majority of the posters in this thread are members of the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team (FGST). The FGST meets for lunch every Friday (see http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?147752-Lawton-FGST-Lunch! for place and time) and some of us who live in Duncan and work at Fort Sill are members of the FGST and don't mind picking up stuff at Murf's and bringing it to the lunch. I just picked up 2000 primers for 2 members and some of the above mentioned .22LR for another member and will be bringing it next week. Again, I apologize for bothering you about what Murf's has, but some of the other guys might like to know. Have a great day.

Wasn't any bother - the numbers just didn't add up without all the additional information in your followup post, and I see too many people chasing a "good deal" without considering the total cost. Had there been a "let me know and I'll pick some up and bring over to lunch" then I wouldn't have been quite as ignorant. I do usually try to get over to Murf's about once a month or so just to see what's in stock if nothing else - though it's been a bit less lately - but really wouldn't make a special trip just for a single 100 round box of .22 ... for 10 boxes maybe. Now if they happened to have a Sig P220 Compact SAS Gen 2 in .45ACP at a reasonable price I might well make a special trip over for that.

Apologies for any offense given, none meant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom