Ammo Sightings--Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody scope out Action Pawn yet? Wondering what the skinny is...
Was gonna go today, but I'm far too delirious. Been at it since about 02:45 this am on only a couple of hours of sleep. Had to come home for a break before I got hurt or end up hurting someone else!

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just stopped at 67th Wal Mart on my way home. They will be stocking .40 and .45 at 6:30 tonight, and have 9mm, .40 and .45 coming tomorrow. I don't know what type or quantity.

No .223 or .22lr.

Toowork

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Starting to wonder about some of the Walmart stores. I have been checking in at two for the last 2 weeks and they have had nothing in for 223/556. Starting to think they are running a private enterprise out the back :)

mach1soldier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I check almost everyday. The manager told me they have never got any....

She did say one AR-15 came in the afternoon on fedex. Sold in ten minutes.

I haven't seen anything in the lawton walmarts except 9mm 50 rounds packs, 40 caliber this morning and some 38 special.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unconfirmed rumor to follow....

Have been told twice by the sporting goods guys at walmart on 67th that the truck has 223 on it. It should be unloaded this evening and available first thing in the AM. Bad news, he is pretty sure that it is the 20 round packs of American Eagle NOT the biggies.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to put this to this group first.

I hit Wally World the other evening. Scored three 100 round boxes of the Remington (green and white UPC) 45 ACP.

My cost after tax was 54.00 per box. I'll be happy to show you the receipt if you want.

Now, I have way more ammo than I'll ever be able to use. Just ask my wife, she'll tell you!! haha.

Anyway, if anyone on this group wants 1 to all 3, PM me.

I'm not going to drive all over creation to deliver though. And to be honest, I'd like to make a buck or two on each box.
But, for you guys...54.00 plus any gratuities;-)

Dave

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Douche mart. At 6:45 there were 7 boxes of AE 223 50 gr. varmint for $11.27 left in the cabinet. Apparently they stocked at some secret unannounced time during the night (even though I was told TWICE yesterday they won't stock until 7:00). Correct me if I'm wrong, but AE 223 ammo comes in 25 round cases. Which means that 18 boxes were sold between the time they stocked and 6:45. 2 friends got their 3 boxes and I got the last one as I am not hurting for 223, just getting a little stock. I'm really getting tired of having to out maneuver people to get 1 or 2 boxes of ammo. And powder/primers are even worse right now.:giveup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom