And... another raid on the wrong place...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so when is this not just another isolated incident, but evidence of a systemic problem?
poor dog...

... and if they had found any drugs, you know they would have commented on that...

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sometimes threads or members get Adrianna'd for speaking out against the police.

" Adrianna'd"

That is how gun owners and conservatives lose the battles. We fight amongst ourselves. I respect the law, but they should not get a free pass either. I know Indiana had a Court case of some sorts that said no knock warrants to the wrong house does not mean the owner can't use deadly force.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You do not talk bad about law enforcement here.

Nor should you talk bad about law enforcement, but there is such a thing as cops that take things to their heads. Just google open carry encounters by the Philadelphia PA police.

A bage means you are held to a higher standard not that you can do whatever you want and I say this as a former deputy sheriff in Alabama ( auxillary)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do not talk bad about law enforcement here.

Even if its True!!!!!
I know these incidents are isolated, but I still believe...,someone . has to be responsible, not necessarily the agency, but some comittee that makes Sure this doesnt happen...

. oh and as far as shootin back...I've already made my staement about that..

Latest posts

Top Bottom