Annual Christmas Gift Card Drive for Children

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time again for the Annual Gift Card Drive. This is an EASY way to give to truly needy Families that can't otherwise provide for their children.

The Problem:

LOTS of Families (with Children) in need in our State. Way more than we can all help, but with a combination of efforts, we can help some.

I am asking for donations again this year (However big or small) in order to buy WalMart gift cards to give to needy Families. Amounts are based on 2 things: 1) How much we collect and 2) How many children we are able to help.

I am also asking for Families to be submitted if you PERSONALLY know them. I want these to go to the appropriate people.

The Solution:

SEND MONEY! Simple as that...I will take the total amount donated by December 14th and purchase and mail out cards on December 15th so that there is time for the parents to purchase Christmas Gifts for the Children that would otherwise not be able to do so. IF YOU CAN'T DONATE, HELP SPREAD THE WORD, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD DONATE IF THEY KNEW THAT THE MONEY WENT DIRECTLY TO FAMILIES IN NEED. I am posting this on another Forum (OK Firearms) to try and increase donations - maybe you know of another forum to spread the word? Facebook is also a great avenue for awareness...

Please Paypal any amount that you are comfortable with to:

[email protected]

If you need to send a check please PM for my address.

In advance, THANK YOU to the ones that can help, it truly makes a HUGE difference to the kids.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a paypal thanks agin for doing this. Come on guys let's help out some families that need our help.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a paypal thanks agin for doing this. Come on guys let's help out some families that need our help.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Thanks Kevin.

If anyone heard the stories from families that I have received over the years then it would be a RUSH to give. These are really hurting Families with Parents that simply can't afford ANYTHING and we get to DIRECTLY help them at a time that matters for their Children.

In years past, I am able to average $40-$55 per child depending on donations and children (EX> Family of 3 would get a 3 cards for the amount) That amount allows children to get a bicycle or clothes or literally "blow" it on multiple toys.

I had one story last year where the daughter (10yo IIRC) that bought a coat for herself and her Mom since neither had one.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's go OSA! Every dollar is going to help a child have a Merry Christmas! Just think about the impact we would have as a group. Every dollar adds up.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks for the donation....we already have Families in need, so they will be appreciative as well!

If you are reading this and need help this Christmas please PM and let me know how many Children you have and we WILL help...

Thanks to all that can donate - there is plenty of time.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still looking for donations (and if you are a Family in need, please PM and we will take care of you!)

If everybody that read this thread gave just $10 we would have a Quadrillion already.:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom