1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Another mass shooting in Indianapolis at a fedex facility.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dennishoddy, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Retired

Retired Marksman

The media is a definitive problem that needs to be addressed, sadly that probably won't happen. It's utilized so that the agenda can continue. Sad so sad!

2busy, BobbyV and MilitantBEEMER like this.
  2. 1shott

1shott Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Not a coincidence that magazine bans were mentioned yesterday by the left and this happened.
    I believe it’s a well orchestrated event

3. bobfuente

bobfuente Sharpshooter

I'm laying all the blame - 100% on Biden.

4. DavidMcMillan

DavidMcMillan Enjoy your life!

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Are we saying that there are people on the left that are being directed to commit shootings? Is this a version of suicide bombings? A bit hard to believe...

crrcboatz, Perplexed and MacFromOK like this.
  5. Hodrod

Hodrod Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I believe that this sort of event will become even more common placed in the days ahead than it is today.....pray for our nation and our fellow citizens

kwaynem, n2soonerz and Glocktogo like this.
  6. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Correlation doesn't equal causation, but you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not see the long list of "coincidences".

To clarify, I am NOT suggesting any criminal conspiracy within the left or deep state. I simply believe the left applies the heat and individual nutjobs "cook off". Once the train gets rolling, it's self-perpetuating. These people are looking for infamy and long-term repercussions against the world they despise and no longer feel a part of. The more damage they can do to our society, the better. This is convenient and actionable for the left to weaponize against our liberties.

Simply put, the two elements are sympathetic and have more impact together than separately.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Timmy59, kwaynem, O4L and 6 others like this.
  7. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Some of the shooters in the last decade have ADMITTED they were trying to inspire a political response...so whether they were sponsored or just lone wolf activists, many people are willing to die for their "cause". It is the same as the Islamists.

It could be that the uptick is because some of these scumbags know the best time to do this is when the dems are in charge so the barbaric activism wasn't in vain. And some are just nutjobs...LIBERALISM has caused the decline in morals and increase in crime, and then the people that are for personal responsibility and traditional values and law & order are blamed...they create the crisis by poisoning the environment (promoting fatherless families, etc., etc.) and then provide the solution to the problem they themselves created...it is pretty diabolical in my opinion.

"One of the foremost constitutional theorists of the founding generation, John Adams, observed, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”1 He wasn’t the only Founding Father to hold this view. Indeed, James Madison wrote that our Constitution requires “sufficient virtue among men for self-government,” otherwise, “nothing less than the chains of despotism can restrain them from destroying and devouring one another.”2 - https://ccta.regent.edu/2020/08/03/...on-designed-for-a-moral-and-religious-people/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    O4L, OKC03Cobra, dennishoddy and 2 others like this.
  8. crrcboatz

crrcboatz Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

I just don’t think this was pre planned Agree that no way

DavidMcMillan likes this.
  9. DavidMcMillan

DavidMcMillan Enjoy your life!

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I still don't buy it. It doesn't seem that most of these folks had a "cause". At least one that any of their family or friends were aware of. The common thread seems to be mental issues, or mad at their employer, etc.

I think there is something else going on.

dennishoddy likes this.
  10. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    So you think the left convinced people to go on a rampage, kill innocents and then commit suicide?

I mean, you really gotta be out there to be willing to off yourself for a political statement, or as part of a conspiracy to push an ideology.

I'm not saying it's never happened but to have a lot of people do this on a scheduled basis? I dunno... I think it's more likely we just have a lot of people who are hopeless and BSC and the ongoing political division and identity politics perpetuates this.

Hodrod, okierider and DavidMcMillan like this.