Another what is it thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats how my 7 y/o adopted daughter does it she just learned about pecans this year and she will pick up any that she sees and start cracking and eating them. Took her to the farm the other day so she could learn where they came from and what it took to hunt and pick them up she filled all her pockets full and i had to make her quit since the only other thing to put them in was my pockets.
Lol that's too cute!! You can tell her you know an old woman who is jealous of her! 😉🤣

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely CANNOT crack open even an egg doing that much less any nuts (insert Post 12 joke here). I have been trying for most of my 65 years. 🤦🤦 Who has NO grip strength?? This kid! 🙋🙋

Now that's not what I heard! :rollingla

jerk-off-stroke-me-ma.gif

Love ya!!! :bighug:
giphy-2.gif

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, it looks like overkill for a nut. Maybe a walnut but I don’t think the jaws would open wide enough
Most of the pecan or walnut goes in that pocket so you're getting the side or end of the nut and refrain from using the strength of Zeus. If you just stick in the middle, you'll mess it up (cut in half) and usually pinch something...fingers, palms, whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom