Any HK shooters out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CybrSlydr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing lots of Glock talk. :)

I'm thinking of purchasing a USP. Not sure if I want a Compact or not. As such, I'm wondering what accuracy and handling is like betweewn the two. Most likely in the .40 S&W.

Any of you that have/had one that didn't like it for a particular reason?

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I'm thinking of purchasing a USP. Not sure if I want a Compact or not. As such, I'm wondering what accuracy and handling is like betweewn the two. Most likely in the .40 S&W.

There is a 2000 in the classifieds right now in .40..... I have had 4 now and have enjoyed all. Down to a USP 9 now....

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like HK but the only complain I have is they dont have much after market parts. I shoot better with glock because I shoot glock longer than HK, it's me not the gun, I like the P2000.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have and shoot several H&Ks including USPs. I like them a lot, very reliable and comparable in accuracy to other polymer pistols. Could not tell you about the 40 though, all mine are in 9 or 45.

CybrSlydr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have and shoot several H&Ks including USPs. I like them a lot, very reliable and comparable in accuracy to other polymer pistols. Could not tell you about the 40 though, all mine are in 9 or 45.

What kind of difference is there in recoil between the 9mm and .45? How is it in the .45 compared to other .45s?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If you don't have giant hands, I would look at the newer P30 or a different gun altogether (especially if you plan on putting a rail-mounted light on it since the trigger guard extends waaaaaay forward of the grip).

If you want an upgrade from both the Glock and HK, look at a Sig :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom