Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested in this weekend. Though I dont have the training and equipment I might need to. I think it would be a great opportunity for me to be able to learn and get a better idea what I do and dont know. I hope I would be able to be one that your looking for. Sounds like fun and interesting.

Perhaps you could give me a basic list of things to bring with me?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would be interested in this weekend. Though I dont have the training and equipment I might need to. I think it would be a great opportunity for me to be able to learn and get a better idea what I do and dont know. I hope I would be able to be one that your looking for. Sounds like fun and interesting.

minimum, sleeping gear, tent or shelter, maybe a BOB, something to eat, a compass.

Its gonna be a camping trip slash bug out week end. Let us know what ya got and thatll give us a better idea of what ya might need.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Scotch ... :wink2:

Lurker didn't mention it but shooterdave says he will have water out there for us. Also, we are planning on one "communal" meal ... So, anything you want to bring to add to that is appreciated.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Here's a good list for backpacking:

http://www.backpacking-guide.com/backpacking-checklist.html

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry ma'am more of a Irish Whiskey man. But hey might bring a bottle of 12 year old for medicinal purposes.. :drink:

LOL ... You, sir, are gonna fit in with this group jjjjjjiiiiisissssssttttt fine ... :wink2: I dunno if you read the WHOLE thread or not but some of the guys much more knowledgeable than the rest of us (read: ME) are gonna teach us (read: ME) to use a compass and do a little land navigation. I still gotta get my topo map ...

Seems like there was some other stuff we were gonna do too ... Hmmmm ... If I think of it I'll repost ... Help me out here fellas! My memory ain't what it used to be ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Topo, compass, map reading
maybe firearms retention
maybe field first aid
shelter building
fire building
game cleaning

Fire building contest
story telling contest

Latest posts