Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! That's better than a kidney! You, sir, may pass thru the gates...

Seriously, tho. As we get closer, we need to talk about the big meal and what we want to do. I'm good for just about anything, and am planning to have my medium sized smoker set up to use.

My list of short-comings keeps growing and growing with every passing day, so I'm not sure I'm gonna be anything but a burden to you guys ...

BUT, once we get closer to the date (so I have a better count) I'll bring homemade potato rolls for dinner ... AND some homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast ... It's a LOT easier to carry cooked bread than it is to carry uncooked dough (especially with how cool it's likely to be) so I'll cook them up at home and we can heat them at the campsite.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think I'll slip into the perimeter during the darkness of night using my ninja skills to make a foraging raid.
Beer and wine will be the first priority.

I'm sorry, what makes you think there is gonna be any beer and wine left after we get done making camp that first afternoon??:drunk: I suspect somebody's gonna have to make a run back into town to get us through the weekend ... lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding ... This is gonna be GREAT ... Learn a little something, eat some good food ... Gosh I sure hope it doesn't rain ... I mean I know we need the rain but man I hate being wet and cold ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom