Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some Hennessy hammocks and they're nice hammocks that work reasonably well; except the rain fly isn't the best design, nor is it a four season setup without an under quilt. It also can't be set up as a ground shelter. But other than all that, they are a good value and very comfortable to sleep in and backed from a good company that stands by their product. Once you get over the thought of being a 'bear burrito' you'll never want to go back to sleeping on the ground again.

I decided for now not to buy or build a under guilt or get a replacement rain fly (there are several reputedly good makers) for my Hennessy's. In stead, I bought a Clark NX-250 and have been reasonably well satisfied so far.

http://www.junglehammock.com/models/nx250/index.php

That is one fancy, nice hammock. I'd love to have one, but $430 is a little to steep for me. If you come to the get together, I would like to check it out.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im still good on those dates. Not sure when we got away from them, actually? Oh, yeah. Cost of admission in now one stripped lower or a kidney, which ever you can afford to part with!!

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! That's better than a kidney! You, sir, may pass thru the gates...

Seriously, tho. As we get closer, we need to talk about the big meal and what we want to do. I'm good for just about anything, and am planning to have my medium sized smoker set up to use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom