Any Ranges Around Rogers County?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OV1kenobi

Marksman
Reaction score
First post to this forum, so "Hello" to everyone!

Used to belong to Red Castle when I lived in Tulsa. First class range, but since I moved to Inola the drive became too time consuming.

Looking for someplace - any place that is open to the public around Rogers County. I really do need to zero my rifle for the upcoming deer season. Even being able to fire a handgun without alarming my neighbor would be great!

I live in the country, and can set up a target in front of a berm, but I really am too close to my next door neighbor without disturbing his rural tranquility!

I suppose I could "suck it up" and drive West straight out 412/I 44 to Happy Hollow if I have to.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

David

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats Jimmy Blackards "range" he has more range rules than tulsa firearms. Anyways i wouldnt set foot on that place.
no hi-cap mags
no rapid fire etc etc etc etc

I've got 110 acres just north of him

I've heard there is a range at happy lake just east of claremore lake, my great uncle told me about it, but that coulda have changed

OV1kenobi

Marksman
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I called Bill's and yes, the range on Flint Rd is the one.

Just looking to zero my Savage 99 for deer season at this time.

Was is the range like, aside from the rules? Target stands, etc. Do I need to bring my on target holder?

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom