Any Ranges Around Rogers County?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one on Flint is not that bad. He had no problem with me shooting my AR, he has target stands at about 50 and 100 yards at least its covered its not the best but it will work for $10.

Dustin

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he's odd because he has mental issues, true story a friend of mine does in home healthcare and takes care of him from time to time. My grandpa told me years ago he got busted with a F/A tommygun that wasnt registered or something

j0sh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish he was pretty cool, the one time I called and got some info everything sounded ok, then right before we got off the phone he yells "And NO AR's!" I might try him again just to see since he is less than 2 miles from me. It would be really nice.

jstone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one of those ruger gp100's with that group buy awhile back and still havent got to try it out. I also have an sks i just cleaned and a mossen naguanet, ruger 10/22 i also havent got to shoot. Just wanting to find a place i can put mayb e 50-100 rds through each gun. Anyone have a place like that?

Pvillerancher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to the Flint Road range as well and I won't be back. One of my problems with his "range" is there is little if any range discipline. Another problem is that his fees are based on how long you are there - and he wants to shoot the breeze for quite a while - with the clock ticking the whole time. It is $10.00 for a certain time period and with there being no time frame or regularity on when a cease fire is called, I have waited for 30 minutes plus to be able to set up a target when arriving. His issue with AR's is puzzling since the last time I was there he had a "varmint grade" AR set up that he shot somewhat frequently - not rapid fire but not truly far from it. For my money and time, Happy Hollow is where I will go - at least until I explore Red Castle further. I have considered the USSA range in Owasso but based on a quick perusal of their fees, it looks a little prohibitive compared to Red Castle. Happy Hollow has a very comfortable feel and a great family atmosphere - although it is about a 50 minute drive from my house - but it is safe and disciplined. DEFINITELY PASS on the Flint Ridge set up.

With regards to the member that has 110 acres in Claremore, if you need any help setting up your place I would be more than happy to help - whether or not you chose to open it up to other folks wanting to shoot. Just give me a shout and when my schedule permits (I travel about 20 days per month) I'll be more than happy to help.

But stay away from FLINT RIDGE. THe guys is a major goober with issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom