Any RC advice???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, 10+ years, damn noob.

Traxxas is a great company to start with. Very durable, and you can get parts everywhere. I have had Losi, HPI, Associated, and Venom. I bought my nephew a Traxxas 2 years ago for Christmas and it's still running. I currently have a 1/16 Traxxas eRevo (brushless) and can't tell you how impressed I am with it's durability.

Been running RC cars since 1986. If you're going to race competitively, get an HPI, Losi, or Associated. If you're just bashing (like 90% of people), you can't go wrong with Traxxas.

+1 everyone has their brand they like and as you pointed out traxxas is a nice brand and the really hardcore people are custom building their own stuff anyway like back before I had a family and all my money was my money I built a 1/8 scale kenworth semi truck with box trailer and that dude is 20 years old and is still faster than some of the new high end cars made today.

Cdrspoon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the Traxxas I have had several and they do not disappoint. They RTR steering servos with the plastic gears are terrible for a beginner because one good smack to the front wheels will strip the servos gears. But aside from that I can let my kids crash it into anything and it is good to go =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom