Any Subaru WRX Guys Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
either needs the engine rebuilt or just had it rebuilt lol.

Which should tell you something. I had a 2012 WRX Limited and my son had a 2013 WRX Base. I had a COBB tune and treated mine pretty aggressive. He didn't do anything to his and wasn't as hard and he needed a new engine at 45k.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive just always had a thing for the sti...this may sound stupid but one of the best video games I ever played was a need for speed on x-box when I was younger and I had a wrx that was bad to the bone. Each car had the actual sounds and I fell in love with that turbo. I just get antsy every once in a while and start looking for something. I always keep my eye out for a white 80's monte carlo ss with interior that is NOT f*cking red or blue and will buy the first clean one I see at a reasonable price. STI's are plentiful and would be fun im sure but damn these things seem to break a lot.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now on Bring A Trailer there is a 2013 Impreza WRX STI hatchback with 23,000 miles and a 6 speed trans. This is an auction sight and the bid right now is $14,500. I used to watch the World Rally Championship races and the EVO transmissions broke fairly often. Here in Ponca City there is I think a 2005 EVO RM on the Mopar lot for sale for $25 K.

Latest posts

Top Bottom