Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the rest of my stuff from Inline Fab today. I guess my math is way off because I dont think I'll need either of the risers. Their mount itself is quite a bit taller than the Dillon one but according to the spec they are basically the same so I guess I compared the wrong two.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's grandfather passed recently and these were found in the back of his closet. No one in the wife's family being gun folk, they were offered to me.
It's a Winchester model 67 single shot .22 and a wards westerfield bolt action 20ga. They aren't my cup of tea, but I can't/won't part with them and didn't want them to just go to an estate sale. Safe is getting full, need to find a way to store/display these.
IMG_20200810_213704.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice heirlooms.
I’ve never had the mind of an artist, (screw up drawing a stick man) but there has to be a way to present them as a memorial by someone that has that mind set.
Congrats on the inheritance.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's grandfather passed recently and these were found in the back of his closet. No one in the wife's family being gun folk, they were offered to me.
It's a Winchester model 67 single shot .22 and a wards westerfield bolt action 20ga. They aren't my cup of tea, but I can't/won't part with them and didn't want them to just go to an estate sale. Safe is getting full, need to find a way to store/display these.
View attachment 170780
That Winchester is a 67A, and an early one at that; see the finger groove forearm. Probably prior to 1938.

I have one, it is remarkably accurate. Try shooting that 67, you may decide you need a cup of tea occasionally.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Friday I strolled past the ammo counter at Wal Mart,,,
Lo and behold there were five 550 round Federal bulk packs in the shelves.

I bought 'em all.

Monday I took another peek and saw five 100 round packs of 40 gr RN Mini-Mags.

I bought them as well.

I had recently done an ammo inventory,,,
I am now the proud owner of 48,004 rounds of .22 LR.

Not quite where I was before the Obama shortage,,,
But I'm getting close. :rubhands:

Aarond

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok this is 2020, get a phone that takes clear pictures so we can give you crap about your crusty azz toes !! I am reporting you to whomever will beat you with a wet noodle for taking away all our fun!!:cool:
my toes ain't crusty. pics are mostly better. took pic with camera loaded on to computer , wont upload to osa.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 170780

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rifle+display+case&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Latest posts

Top Bottom