Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get it ready to go and I’ll grab it on my way to Big Boys tomorrow to see how it shoots. Leave ammo out too please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you! Thank you! What would we do without you selfless folks so willing to help others? Is 1,000 rounds enough or shall I stack even more out?

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not today, closer to a week ago but I picked these two up from a member here. Anschutz 1516 HB .22 wmr and a CZ 457 American 22lr.
Haven’t even shot them yet! Maybe tomorrow.
B673B5C9-CF8B-4B2A-BF8C-049DB50D2DE7.jpeg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you! What would we do without you selfless folks so willing to help others? Is 1,000 rounds enough or shall I stack even more out?

200 is good. I’ll bring a sammich when I bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked this up Tuesday, been watching it sit there in the display case until I got my Christmas present!
Rock Island 1911 A1 - XTM 22 .22Mag

If anyone sees any magazines for it I need a couple. They seem to be out of stock everywhere.

IMG_1093.jpg

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the scope on the range today. It was perfect for 50 and 100yds. I was able to see 22lr holes in paper without issue at 100yds. However I don't think it's high enough quality to get much further than that. It might get to 150yds, but I don't think it would get you to 200yds.

Also, got a few rounds through the Ithaca 72. OMG! The action is so smooth and the triger is smooth and light. I'd guess maybe 3-4 lbs at most. My youngest shot it and commented that it was easier to use than his Daisy BB gun. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom