Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did. Getting down to clearing up a lot of past post and only doing anything new and delete soon after. Here's one of the new ones and when I get my other stuff in for it, I'll leave up for a short time and delete. I'm just taking up too much room on this site when others have already addressed it and much better than I.
Picked these up today. ATI heat shield. Fits perfect and I could put iron sights with glow green for the front. ATI tactical stock battle ship gray as is the pistol grip. Have a can of DuroCoat rattle can self lubricating to match the stock. Have used DC and cerakote and prefer the DC hands down. Gets harder every year and the lube makes it harder right after cure and as it ages
Will add both green and red snap on barrel hi viz and fiber optic. Clips on firm and uses the gold dot that insets that keeps it spot on. When I finish my add on’s and the only thing left would be an ear ring and a pirates eye patch, I will be done and start to lower my collection.
Thank you guys and gals. You have made me very happy over the years.
I think my voice will either be gone in a year or not, not sure my Doctors graduated at the top of their trade school. (I never said that)
Moss 88 1.JPG
Moss 88 2.JPG
Moss 88 2.JPG
Moss 88 3.JPG

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not new but it’s cool...bought this a long time ago, fiddled with it a little and then lost it. Found it while I was organizing some stuff recently.
It’s a lot like a laser bore sighter but it has a button on the end. You download an app for it and it tracks your shots. East way to get a little practice in without burning through Ammo, I definitely appreciate that more now than I did when I purchased it.
8356AFF9-F19D-4D82-B328-039D425692CE.jpeg
878661E5-E062-4D04-9C3A-A53ABE95ECE7.jpeg

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20210308_174354 (2).jpg

Several years ago I put together an AK74 withan 80% lower , my welding skill sucks in thin metal so I spent a lot of time chasing pin holes. While the rifle functions perfectly it looked like hammered poo.
Bid on this on GB and paid $67+shipping. Have all the rivets here now I just need to find my rivet air hammer ......

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess this qualifies as gun related. I haven't decided yet if its cool or not, but it sure is wacky. Should be interesting at the range tomorrow.

Dahell izzat?

Anyone else read that and immediately hear AC/DC in their head?

Yes. 100% yes.

S333 Thunderstruck - Update
InRangeTV
[URL='https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeUNM9NqJqZXfRNeuW4_2sg']Published on Mar 8, 2021

[/URL]

Latest posts

Top Bottom