Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Picked up a Ruger SR556 piston AR with some goodies on it and some ammo on a trade deal. Who wants to trade me something good for it.

Attachments

• 6C9C1AC0-A284-4236-BBAB-3A839C0217B9.jpeg
    6C9C1AC0-A284-4236-BBAB-3A839C0217B9.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a brick of velociraptors in from CCI today. No, they were not cheap, but if I have to pay through the nose at least give me something that claims to be special. Box said they are screamers. I plan on putting these up against some Aguilla Super Maximums which is the current penetration champ. That's if they don't fly all over the place in my 22s. Just wanted to try them out

Velociraptors.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a brick of velociraptors in from CCI today. No, they were not cheap, but if I have to pay through the nose at least give me something that claims to be special. Box said they are screamers. I plan on putting these up against some Aguilla Super Maximums which is the current penetration champ. That's if they don't fly all over the place in my 22s. Just wanted to try them out

View attachment 202435

You should be good to go with these; I have shot Velocitors in my PPK and PPK/S .22 pistols, my Beretta Model 21A, and my S&W M&P .22 Compact. They are screamers, even when compared to Mini Mags or Stingers. If you don't like them, I'll trade you one for one for some Remington Golden Tur...uh....I mean Golden Bullets.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had an interesting week. On Monday, I was worried over paying my bills this month--my Social Security only goes so far. On Tuesday, I get a call from OESC following up on my unemployment claim. She asks me why I haven't been putting in for the pandemic extended unemployment compensation. I said, "I heard it was discontinued in December." She tells me that it was re-authorized in January. Long story short, I have collected PEUC all the way back to the beginning of the year. So, what have I done? I was in Crusader Tactical in Broken Arrow and this was sitting in the case:
20210422_153901.jpg

By the way, this is the Sig P250-22.

So I looked around for any X-Change kits to convert the pistol to a centerfire pistol. I found this on Armslist at a local pawn shop, also in Broken Arrow:
View attachment 202728
Both are now with me.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom