Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got these Black-Grey Diagonal Pattern grips for the Walther PPK/S today from Mil-Tac (www.mil-tac.com). The question is, which PPK/S do they look best on? The Stainless, the Blued, or the Two-Tone?
I vote stainless, appears to give the grips more depth/detail. Or you just took a better pic on that one..

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a couple of (too expensive) magazines for the Ruger LC9S I picked up the other day. Nice little pistol and it was cheap enough so I guess it evens out.
View attachment 208343
It's like HP inkjet printers. They sell the unit to you cheap and gouge you on the accessories/supplies.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, taking my nephew prairie dog hunting next week so will be a week of guns and 4wheelers (I think the only time he's ever shot has been at paper at an indoor range)...soooo I went to Atwoods and got stuff to make a 5 plate rack (all 3/8 AR500...one is a silhouette for center, then two 8" plates for either side of it, and 2 4" plates for the outside edges), and also a magnum pistol rated swinger with 6 swing targets and a reset target on top, 4# of tannerite and some paper target holders. I'll post a pic of our mini range when I get there and have it set up but it should be pretty awesome.
Also grabbed a piston for the Osprey to try it on some subsonic blackout and a few small parts.

I'm gonna do my best to be the "Cool Uncle" so he doesnt enjoy indoor ranges any more :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, taking my nephew prairie dog hunting next week so will be a week of guns and 4wheelers (I think the only time he's ever shot has been at paper at an indoor range)...soooo I went to Atwoods and got stuff to make a 5 plate rack (all 3/8 AR500...one is a silhouette for center, then two 8" plates for either side of it, and 2 4" plates for the outside edges), and also a magnum pistol rated swinger with 6 swing targets and a reset target on top, 4# of tannerite and some paper target holders. I'll post a pic of our mini range when I get there and have it set up but it should be pretty awesome.
Also grabbed a piston for the Osprey to try it on some subsonic blackout and a few small parts.

I'm gonna do my best to be the "Cool Uncle" so he doesnt enjoy indoor ranges any more :D
You’re definitely going to be the “cool uncle”, that sounds awesome.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom