Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad for a 208 dollar set up.
20210605_145332.jpg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kiddo is gonna love it!

Yes sir. He really wanted that scope on it too. Came back from the pool and asked me to put it back on. I told him "I'd think about it.

He's gonna **** when we roll up to Sears Range tomorrow. This will be his first trigger time. He's finally shown enough responsibility and listening skills for me to trust him.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nephew gets here in about 3 hours so I did chores today and set up our new "range".
I will move it to it's appropriate spot tomorrow but this is what I came up with.
All steel is AR500, the bug plate and metal frame I've had for years and is 1/2"
Everything else in the pic is new for this trip and the rest of the plates are 3/8.
Big A-frame is daw horse brackets with 6' studs for legs and 8' across.
Chains are trailer safety chains but look like they're gonna work pretty well. Spent an hour at the hardware store figuring out mounting and all that jazz.
Chains and sawhorse brackets from Harbor Freight and all new plates and side targets/stands from Atwoods.
20210605_170956.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nephew gets here in about 3 hours so I did chores today and set up our new "range".
I will move it to it's appropriate spot tomorrow but this is what I came up with.
All steel is AR500, the bug plate and metal frame I've had for years and is 1/2"
Everything else in the pic is new for this trip and the rest of the plates are 3/8.
Big A-frame is daw horse brackets with 6' studs for legs and 8' across.
Chains are trailer safety chains but look like they're gonna work pretty well. Spent an hour at the hardware store figuring out mounting and all that jazz.
Chains and sawhorse brackets from Harbor Freight and all new plates and side targets/stands from Atwoods.
View attachment 208712

That young 'un is gonna' be in heaven!

Latest posts

Top Bottom