Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No you can't. I have 2 different ammo bots that say there is no #4buck in 3inch out there plus I check the some sights myself.. There is 2 3/4 and 3 1/2 but no 3" for some reason
Guess 'ya gon to have 'tah get a 3/4 stretcher or soak them 3 1/2's in hot water to get them 'tah shrink some 😁

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20220406_232655744.jpg

Got in an 8 pouch mag bag and 4 35 round AK-V mags. Loaded them up with Freedom Munitions X-Def 135 grain hollow points, to be my PCC grab bag. I have either grab bags or chest rigs for anything I might conceivably use at home now. If nothing else it makes me feel a bit better. :anyone:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suppressor got approved today. CGS Mod9. Installed the tri-lug mount and shot a couple of magazines through the SP5 tonight. I'm in love.

SP5 - CGS Mod9.JPG

At the request of @sklfco, here is a video of it being shot. I forgot to take the video with the first mag. The guy in the video is a friend of mine putting a few rounds through it. The audio from the cell phone video didn't really match how it sounded in person, but in the indoor range it is amplified a bit. Super fun to shoot though, even for me as a lefty getting a little gas in the face!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you share your materials and settings on your printer? I'm especially curious about infill and temp.
Sure . . . I actually adjusted my settings in Cura based on those mentioned in this video:

And then updated the firmware on my Ender 3 Pro based on the info in this video:

Latest posts

Top Bottom