Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty pumped, got the PTR-91 GIR that I was looking for last night

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpeg
    IMG_0165.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. Where did you find that? I have been threatening myself to buy one for several years now. :)
Gunbroker. Been some great prices there lately, and some on Atlantic Arms website. Prices from OEM and distributors have mostly gone up 300-400 over the last month, so now is a good time to get one before they stay up

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You rock! I’ve got a couple 1911’s, I just don’t ever carry them. Rarely I should say. If I ever do though I bet we could work out a swap. The Buck 110 is a sweet knife and pairs so well with the old school 1911 look, probably haven’t had one since I was a teenager.
LOL, I got two recently at my favorite spot that I told you about :D Brand new with sheaths. Though if I find a third, they might go into the "matched set for my nephews" pile :D

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago..it’s a CZ75 D Compact. It confused me because it’s a P01 frame and I thought the frame and slide were mismatched but they both have the same serial number.
Apparently the P01 is for the American market and the 75d compact is the exact same gun for the foreign market..it’s kinda weird.
It was so cruddy and full of carbon that it hung up when manually cycling it.
I cleaned it up pretty thoroughly, relubed it and put these crazy “Cobra” lok grips I got with a trade a while ago on it. Time to shoot!
72041180512__5228942E-0FAE-4779-A8D4-0127868E8A42.jpeg
IMG_4296.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom