Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4428.jpeg
IMG_4429.jpeg
Got another holster today, I’ve been reading up on these and was curious. Tenicor Sagax Lux for a double stack 9mm Glock.
It will (should) hold any 9mm double stack Glock with or without a tlr7 or similar sized light.
The wedge is built into the holster and the “claw” screws directly into it instead of being offset.
I’m not sure I’ll like it better than the T1C stuff I’ve got but I’ll give it a shot.

Attachments

• IMG_4430.jpeg
    IMG_4430.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Aim small Miss small

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a S&W 34-1 I bought from my old boss. I wanted to display it since it has amazing elephant ivory grips. The rest is mine, I got the Purple Heart in Iraq August 2003.

QUOTE="aarondhgraham, post: 4196837, member: 13337"]
What's the gun? What's the story behind it?

Nicely done,,,

Aarond

[/QUOTE]

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to me - out of Brady delay purgatory -- was happy to see this on consignment at H&H for a price i could live with

- always wanted a original Colt format 9mm carbine - so now i have it -- flippin' sweet UTG handguards and generic M4 buttstock - closeups are very blurry

/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

6uPGHvf.jpg

Colt upper receiver casting and barrel marks

8Dwxcl9.jpg

1qwEKs0.jpg

Turd in the punchbowl -- Bushmaster lower marked -- XM-15, 5.56mm. May have to rectify this with one of the H&R 9mm SMG marked units -- sourcing a Colt would likely be cost prohibitive for me

ixcYloT.jpg

Popped on some more appropriate furniture from my parts bin and even with the rough looking CAR buttstock and camo painted handguards --- it looks muuuuuuch better . Feels like it may be a pound lighter too - the godawful UTG equipment was heavy. Was about to slip on a nice a1 pistol grip as well, but lack of a proper hex key slowed me down

Will source some proper matching furniture for it ---

C3PisqZ.jpg

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a S&W 34-1 I bought from my old boss. I wanted to display it since it has amazing elephant ivory grips. The rest is mine, I got the Purple Heart in Iraq August 2003.

Thank you,,,
For the gun info,,,
And for your service.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom