Anyone Else Dress up For Halloween?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or am I the lone ranger on this one?

typically I am in "full garb" with the mask and all as myself....

this year I am thinking about changing it up....anyone else have a blast dressing up (with or without your kids/grandkids) to scare folk or take them trick or treating?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC's gonna be a JBT ...

I dunno ... I 'might' this year. We have more kids coming around now so it might be fun. Lord knows I could probably pull off the Wicked Witch of the West without too much effort!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife does, and she always dresses up in somthing really hot. This year, she's going to be Tinkerbell. I literally can wait. It will be so much fun with the kiddos, then after words, well, let's just say, I get to live out an old childhood dream. LOL

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC's gonna be a JBT ...

I dunno ... I 'might' this year. We have more kids coming around now so it might be fun. Lord knows I could probably pull off the Wicked Witch of the West without too much effort!

Oh am I gonna catch it for this one, but BB with your neck problem all you have to do is lean to one side put a little brown on the face and growl like I do at work!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly that's one day I'd really like too dress up and go out, but I'm always in the woods trying to live out my fantasy of killing a Halloween buck. I usually miss all the Halloween parties surrounding it for the same reason. My addiction controls me.

I have some great costume ideas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom