anyone got trigger time behind a sig P228?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't have the P228, but do have a P226, an P225 both in 9MM. Your going to find that you now have an a very accurate, an slick pistol for range, HD, and CCW. All you need now is some good leather, magazines, and ammo!!

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have the P228, but do have a P226, an P225 both in 9MM. Your going to find that you now have an a very accurate, an slick pistol for range, HD, and CCW. All you need now is some good leather, magazines, and ammo!!

yeah ive had a 226, i was curious on how some people feel about the 228.. from what i hear it is about the same as the 226 as far as accuracy.. i guess i just gotta go shoot it for myself and find out

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot a few magazines through a buddy's 228. Very nice pistol. Shoots well.

He's looking to use it for his CCW as soon as his permit comes in.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought mine at OAS in 1990. Still shoots great! I sold a 226 a few months back because I had become so used to the size of my 228. I have what I'd describe as average-sized hands (ML in a golf glove), and the 228 seems the perfect size for me.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brent's? I shot it with some crazy light loads of bullseye. The gun did not recoil. It was awesome.

Yup, he came up yesterday to my range. Really liked the gun, my only issue with it was that the slide release is right where the thumb safety is on a 1911... and I ride the safety on my 1911... so the slide didn't lock back cause my clumsy thumb was in the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom