Anyone have any of the new 9mm "pistols"??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sports world Has an mpx ($1500 ish) BP outfitters has an mpx ($1200ish) and bullet firearms in ba has an mpx ($1190 ish). Fatboy has a scorpion and BP outfitters has a scorpion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sports world Has an mpx ($1500 ish) BP outfitters has an mpx ($1200ish) and bullet firearms in ba has an mpx ($1190 ish). Fatboy has a scorpion and BP outfitters has a scorpion.

Is bullet the secret place that mouthpiece wouldn't tell us about that had the gunbuster sign?

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No clue. I went there once and got my 6940 at a heck of a price. Only open on Saturdays and Wednesday nights. Pretty decent supply of weapons, and nice people.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_26_c8ab65912809b7df94f4f23d08431e8c.jpg

Finally got my KAK adapter and tube and the Shockwave brace.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Anyone in okc wants to shoot one, wilshire gun has a sig sauer rep in the store with the guns for people to try. 5 bucks for 10 rounds. 9mm supersonic or subsonic. You can try with suppressors. They have the .300 blackout rifle also to try in supersonic or subsonic as well.

I fell in love with the mpx after shooting it. Being a lefty those ambi controls make it easier for me.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just jumped on the bandwagon and bought a MPX. I tend to regret decisions like this because when firearms come out they are highly priced then drop as production catches up. Where is a good place to source magazines?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Kind of leaning towards the EVO now, though I fondled both and like the MPX better. I want to run it suppressed eventually and I don't want gas in my face constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally shot the mpx yesterday. It is probably the most fun I have ever had with a firearm. It's accurate, reliable, and fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom