Anyone know a good lawyer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! I gotcha! I'm a service advisor at a dealership, I get labeled a theif and an ******* about every other day on this forum! I just laugh, the guys and gals who have met me from here know the truth.

Well ... I don't think you are an ******* ... And I got home with all my guns Sunday so I'm thinking the "thief" monniker might be a little harsh too! :D

And true dat to the laughing it off ... If I had a nickel for everytime women (and myself in particular) have been disparaged ... or had a low-blow thrown at me because I don't have danglies I'd be filthy stinking rich ... Like winning the POWERBALL LOTTERY rich!! :D

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
U stupid pr..k. U have insulted me and several other hard working attorney's who are members of this forum. I must assume u have, for good cause, been on the receiving end of some litigation. Maybe divorce court. Pure speculation on my part, however, if ass.... was a cause of action, u would reside at the courthouse.

I am sorry. Just trying to make a lawyer joke. I actually have several friends that are lawyers and I like them all. I have only been in court for jury duty (three times) and I have served on one trial.

Never divorced, never have a problem with any lawyers unless this causes one and it would be because I say stupid things. Sorry again.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry. Just trying to make a lawyer joke. I actually have several friends that are lawyers and I like them all. I have only been in court for jury duty (three times) and I have served on one trial.

Never divorced, never have a problem with any lawyers unless this causes one and it would be because I say stupid things. Sorry again.

Just for the record, I sent him a PM and told him you were a nice guy and was just making a joke that backfired! :) (I tried to say S4F was a nice guy too but I kinda threw up a little in my mouth just thinking such a thought! :D :rollingla )

On a completely creepy and somewhat related note ... When did I go from being the dominatrix of this place to being the Beaver's mom?!?!!?!? :scratch:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's just a little too late for your explainations. Do you really think that he's going to accept your apologies at this point? After all you've done?

Latest posts

Top Bottom