Anyone know a good lawyer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just sick of attorney bashing. I do not recall an attorney, on this forum, insulting anyones profession or occupation.

I know you don't know me, I have the opinion that if you give some one a hard time it shows that you care. I care about attorneys. They are important and some day I will need one.

I would tell Lawyer jokes to the DA I know (he worked for Bob Macy and Wes Lane and took off from work to help me when my house was blown away in 2004) and the lawyer that baptized me years ago and the lawyer that sold me the Charter Arms Bulldog that I like to carry. I rode a school bus with that one. I would also tell them to the Lawyer that spoke at my oldest sons freshman and senior graduation. Ms Bode gave the best speech I have heard on what all jurisprudence is based on. Her husband was on the wrestling team with me and he would hear lawyer jokes from me too.

Lawyers have been good to me.

Wanna hear a truck driver joke? I would have to meet you. I would not feel good about even PM ing that one.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're only digging yourself in deeper. Your proving yourself an ashhat a numbnuts and a flibbertyjibbit. This place won't long tolerate your nincompoopery.
Quit while you're ahead.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for the record, I sent him a PM and told him you were a nice guy and was just making a joke that backfired! :) (I tried to say S4F was a nice guy too but I kinda threw up a little in my mouth just thinking such a thought! :D :rollingla )

On a completely creepy and somewhat related note ... When did I go from being the dominatrix of this place to being the Beaver's mom?!?!!?!? :scratch:

Take it back!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for the record, I sent him a PM and told him you were a nice guy and was just making a joke that backfired! :) (I tried to say S4F was a nice guy too but I kinda threw up a little in my mouth just thinking such a thought! :D :rollingla )

On a completely creepy and somewhat related note ... When did I go from being the dominatrix of this place to being the Beaver's mom?!?!!?!? :scratch:

Dang BB that was a little cold.

HEY!! Only GURLS hold those kinds of grudges ... :wink2:

GURLS and misfit old grumpy gun owners.

You're only digging yourself in deeper. Your proving yourself an ashhat a numbnuts and a flibbertyjibbit. This place won't long tolerate your nincompoopery.
Quit while you're ahead.

This type of nincompoopery is tolerated every day and sometimes encouraged. cmon. I will be back, I have to go look up flibbertyjibbit.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a problem with myself. Most days I think, "Gee self, you are a narcissistic, arrogant, scheming horse's ass." Self answers back, "What the Hell do you know? And how dare you question me, you effin peasant!" Then I take my meds and the voices stop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom