Anyone on here have/shot yugo m77 308 ak?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
product_thumb.jpeg I've been drooling ...

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to me its the best lookin neutered import out there... stock actually looks functional and comfortable even though its intended to be unfun. can build it back where it needs to be, and that rear trunnion with a shotgun style tapped hole could make for some interesting stock design mount points...or could just remove and go normal.... i have a few rifle trunions around if somene gets to the project before me

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no personal experiance with the new ones but I have a Mitchell Arms imported M90. Awesome rifles. Im hoping to run across a new one as the prices on them are relatively cheap. I too have seen forum posts on the AK Files forum on how to modify M14 mags to work. Also im wondering if the optics rail has changed as a standard ak scope mount doesnt fit on the older Yugo AK"S.

Last edited:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No experience with the M77 but I know the rail is the same as on the OPAP (M70). All the rail mounts that are easily had need to be mod'd a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom