Anyone sell jeep parts, rims, tires.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that a set of 4 wheels Biggsly? And if so what size are they? I've got an 05 TJ that I put a hard top on if any one is interested in the soft top bows and hardware. I also have a factory rear bumper complete that I would sell.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that a set of 4 wheels Biggsly? And if so what size are they? I've got an 05 TJ that I put a hard top on if any one is interested in the soft top bows and hardware. I also have a factory rear bumper complete that I would sell.

I will post an ad, so that I do not hijack this one. I think I have an old ad, if I can find it.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know tons of aftermarket wheel connections...

I wouldn't buy water at 4wheel parts....

Sam passed years ago...

What kind of jeep?

3 Weeks ago I had a whs full of wheels.... But so much for that lol

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKlahoma Crawlers is another Jeep Group in the area as well as Jeepers Anonymous. Both have FB pages.

I've heard people give rave reviews of 4WP in Tulsa and I've heard horror stories about the one in OKC.

reade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought mine from discount tire direct. I'm happy with the price and delivery. When I bought mine I found that buying 15" wheels and tires was cheaper than buying 17" tires alone but I only went to 12.5 x 33 x 15" tires. You might want to think through 15 x 35 as I've heard they can be hard to balance. Regardless I do recommend Goodyear Duratracs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom