Anyone using a hasty bake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just picked one up, been looking at them for a bit, wondering if anyone else has one and has had good luck with it.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grew up with one. I'm 55 and it's older than me and to my knowledge has not spent one day indoors or covered, it does need some refurbishing though. My brother bought a new one last year. He's made some amazing dishes on that thing.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ever get the chance, go to BurnCo in Tulsa. They have the best smoked meats that I have tasted,
from a restaurant anyway. I’ve judged KCBS for a couple years, so I’ve sampled a lot of smoked meats.

BurnCo uses Hasty Bakes exclusively in their kitchens to smoke the meat, and their mac n cheese, by the way. If you do visit, make sure you get there early and try to pick an off day because there will be a line out the door on Friday by 10:45 and will sell out of ribs before 1:00. And they stop taking call in orders at 9:30.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ever get the chance, go to BurnCo in Tulsa. They have the best smoked meats that I have tasted,
from a restaurant anyway. I’ve judged KCBS for a couple years, so I’ve sampled a lot of smoked meats.

BurnCo uses Hasty Bakes exclusively in their kitchens to smoke the meat, and their mac n cheese, by the way. If you do visit, make sure you get there early and try to pick an off day because there will be a line out the door on Friday by 10:45 and will sell out of ribs before 1:00. And they stop taking call in orders at 9:30.
My brother convinced his wife they should spend the money on a Hasty Bake by taking her to eat at Burnco.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The downtown Burnco is a little less busy now that they have a Jenks location.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want the best BBQ with a real smoke pit, go to Smokies Hickory House..
5251 E Kenosha St, Broken Arrow, OK 74014.

I personally am not a fan of BurnCo, but you might end up being a fan of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom