Gotta start somewhere...BBQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I got a lot of learning to do. Not horrible but not great either. Seemed kinda tough/rubbery?
May need to spritz a lot more.
I always wrap in foil and add in a 1/4 cup of liquid. Apple juice, beef broth, beer, whatever. Always a danger of the bones falling out.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used the method in the video, and they were pretty decent. I’ll use that method again. That’s only half the rack, because my wife and I demolished the other half.
IMG_3465.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So which electric smoker is a good one? You guys have me hungry and I’m tired of the same fare day after day. Masterbuilt, Cusinart etc. I guess they’re probably all the same technically. I had a wood smoker at one time and it did pretty well but burned out due to thin metal.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So which electric smoker is a good one? You guys have me hungry and I’m tired of the same fare day after day. Masterbuilt, Cusinart etc. I guess they’re probably all the same technically. I had a wood smoker at one time and it did pretty well but burned out due to thin metal.
I have no idea how it rates with other smokers, but I have a Masterbuilt 560 and am very pleased. It’s really simple to operate, and my results have exceeded my expectations.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is what I've used for 20 plus years. I'm not sure if Brinkman makes them anymore but I would recommend something similar. It has a water bowl and two racks.

1691981717172.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom