Anyone willing to bite on this deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had the extra money I'd grab one, hard to beat a new AR in a hard case for $500. Be a great choice for a truck gun or for times when you know it may get roughed up.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Like Brandi said...if I had the extra cash I would pick one up.

I have been trying to come up with around $400 for a 15-22, but for another hundred bucks I could get an AR.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just built 3, AR 15s or I would be more inclined to snatch a few up. I have a little more than a week to change my mind. Dang it, hopefully this post moves on back a few pages to quit tempting me.

Is it segregation if you have a second safe just for the black rifles?

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A person can come damn close to this price by going to FBT.... I am guessing that when you add shipping and the cost of the FFL you might come out a few $$ ahead going to FBT.
http://fatboytactical.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=50&products_id=497
http://fatboytactical.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=411

of course you would have to build it yourself... but that is part of the fun.

I built 3 of the FBT guns. Its really close in price. I have shipping either way. I am short 3 cases and a mag with my FBT guns, however supporting a local is great in my opinion. Some may prefer no assembly required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom