Anyone willing to bite on this deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How much are you thinking the case is worth? I built 2 FBT guns that averaged out $527 without a case. The BCA package is 499.99 plus shipping and FFL transfer and only thing extra is case.

I don't want to argue about this, but this is how I came up with the difference.

Around $550 for the FBT items linked earlier, incuding tax, $50 for a cheap case and one Pmag, and I fugured at least $50 for the value of assembly,for a total of around $650.

It's all academic at this point because I don't have the $500 to $??? Needed for either one. :)

It sounds like you got some deals on a group buy and such, so I don't know if the average Joe,looking to build only one rifle,could build one that cheap, but kudos to you.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to argue about this, but this is how I came up with the difference.

Around $550 for the FBT items linked earlier, incuding tax, $50 for a cheap case and one Pmag, and I fugured at least $50 for the value of assembly,for a total of around $650.

It's all academic at this point because I don't have the $500 to $??? Needed for either one. :)

It sounds like you got some deals on a group buy and such, so I don't know if the average Joe,looking to build only one rifle,could build one that cheap, but kudos to you.

Ok. Well I am an average Joe. I appreciate your gun deals of the week posts. Carry on.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It said the rifle was chambered for .223 but would shoot 556? I was under the impression that you couldn't do that. Am op wrong or are they blowing smoke? If not, not a bad deal.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bear in mind that you can build an AR with those specs for about $350 and 90 minutes of your time. Of course, that means an investment of $150-$200 in tools... but if you're inclined to learn (and there are tons of youtube videos), you'll be able to select exactly what you want for each component.

Keep an eye out for Palmetto state deals as well. Even if you buy your upper from them (with BCG, $275 on sale), you'll still get a complete rifle for about $400.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Bear in mind that you can build an AR with those specs for about $350 and 90 minutes of your time. Of course, that means an investment of $150-$200 in tools... but if you're inclined to learn (and there are tons of youtube videos), you'll be able to select exactly what you want for each component.

Keep an eye out for Palmetto state deals as well. Even if you buy your upper from them (with BCG, $275 on sale), you'll still get a complete rifle for about $400.

Please post links for the $350 rifle parts. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom