Anyone willing to bite on this deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know Ive spent dumber money and gotten less. If I was in the market Id give it a shot. If anything else you could always sell it on Armslist and easily make your money back of you hated it.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please post links for the $350 rifle parts. Thanks.

Keep an eye on slickguns as well as armslist. Different places have different deals at different times.

But a few key stores are palmettostate, sportsman's guide, sotaarms, aimsurplus. Also on eBay, check out Rouch sports. Their gas blocks and tubes are well priced. On sportsman's, you can get a buffer tube stock combo for $27.

For your lower, the cheapest is Anderson. Palmetto often has great package deals that include them. Or Fatboy.

You can also get a M4 barrel for $85 and an upper receiver (with dust cover and forward assist) for about $75. Check out Sota for example. Sportsman's had $85 barrels until a few days ago, but I think they are out.

Shoot for $75-80 for a cheap phosphate BCG.

Of course, buy from as few places as possible to minimize shipping.

Let me know if you need any specific links. I just surf and pick up one part or another as I see them. Aim BTW has Nickel Boron bcgs for $99 incl. Shipping.

Frankly, for $500, you can build an AR that would sell for $800. The boards are bloated with home made ARs that guys are building for $350-500 then selling as "custom ARs" for hundreds more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom