App for CCW question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see a single question on the SDA application that requires you disclose a routine condition like sleep apnea....

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask your doctor for a statement that your Sleep Apnea/ Shift Work Sleep disorder/ CPAP is NOT a mental disorder or condition. This letter would not have to be addressed to OSBI or any other agency, just a statement of your current treatment plan.
That is really the only health question on the SDA form. Apparently when you answered the question about treatment for mental health condition or disorder you checked YES. If that is the case, go to OSBI and tell them you made a mistake (if in fact you did) and that sleep apnea is not a mental disorder.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask your doctor for a statement that your Sleep Apnea/ Shift Work Sleep disorder/ CPAP is NOT a mental disorder or condition. This letter would not have to be addressed to OSBI or any other agency, just a statement of your current treatment plan.
That is really the only health question on the SDA form. Apparently when you answered the question about treatment for mental health condition or disorder you checked YES. If that is the case, go to OSBI and tell them you made a mistake (if in fact you did) and that sleep apnea is not a mental disorder.

X2 on that. Having to use a CPAP machine has nothing to do with your CCW app.

Yellow109r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok yea I messed up and over thought the question so OSBI told me to jut send a letter to amend the answer
So It is all good
Delay it 2 weeks but heck I was worried

Latest posts

Top Bottom