AR 15 Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to pick you AR experts minds. I'm looking for an AR-15 I don't care if it's a pistol as long as the barrel is at least 10.5in. long
I have a Rock River AR that weighs 967lbs. and that's with a fluted barrel. I now also have an Armalite 180B. What I am looking for is an AR with a collapsible stock and detachable carrying handle. I don't want to spend $2,000 for a LaRue or Daniel defense even though that would be nice, so what is your suggestion

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha Ha. I can't help what this stupid phone prints. It does not understand impeccable Oklahoma English.lol Yes that Rock River weighs a ton, and it has a fluted barrel

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone mentioned- PSA is good quality for the price point. ( yes you can go spend a grand more at BCM, and it will be “ better”) look at the 16” barreled “ middy”. It is a mid- length gas system, so gas system ( and sight radius for iron sights) are in between the rifle ( 20” barrel) and the short m4 length. The magpul furniture- which is better than GI, is available for a bit more..

Jodemon13

Marksman
Reaction score
I need to pick you AR experts minds. I'm looking for an AR-15 I don't care if it's a pistol as long as the barrel is at least 10.5in. long
I have a Rock River AR that weighs 967lbs. and that's with a fluted barrel. I now also have an Armalite 180B. What I am looking for is an AR with a collapsible stock and detachable carrying handle. I don't want to spend $2,000 for a LaRue or Daniel defense even though that would be nice, so what is your suggestion
Don’t but Palmetto they have no customer services

Latest posts

Top Bottom