AR-15 Magazine Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep mine in a drawer, some with the original package still on them.

I wish ... There is something in GC's DNA that makes original packaging abhorrent to him. He will rip it off of every damn thing he sees, whether he "needs" to or not ... :nolike: I've got ONE 15-22 Mag that raski sent me a couple of months ago that is still in the original packaging. :selfangel I'm just waiting for him to rip it to shreds ... He's mentioned it a few times ... He fondles it longingly and then just lays it back down by the printer ... I dunno how long he can last but I can tell it's getting to him! :rollingla :laugh6::selfangel:thumbup3:

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish ... There is something in GC's DNA that makes original packaging abhorrent to him. He will rip it off of every damn thing he sees, whether he "needs" to or not ... :nolike: I've got ONE 15-22 Mag that raski sent me a couple of months ago that is still in the original packaging. :selfangel I'm just waiting for him to rip it to shreds ... He's mentioned it a few times ... He fondles it longingly and then just lays it back down by the printer ... I dunno how long he can last but I can tell it's getting to him! :rollingla :laugh6::selfangel:thumbup3:

This somehow does not surprise me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom