Are hunters modern-day pariahs, or what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got on their once as a cousin opened up a page, and within seconds, I had scammers from all over the world wanting to be my "friend". 10 minutes later, the account was cancelled.
I'm pretty sure I got a virus from the "friends". I've read that facebook is the #1 infector of viruses.
Yet again another reason to stay on OSA

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I post a picture of something I've killed, or talk about going hunting or shooting on FB I get a lot of comments about how "redneck" I am, or about how I'm the only "chick hunter" that my friends know. When I got my deer last fall I had a bunch of comments like "oh, poor Bambi!" lol

Nothing wrong with that. The world needs more chick hunters. and I am sure you know some more of them... any of them about 25, 6'0", single, blonde, likes long walks in the woods looking for signs of wildlife and can clean her own deer?:bolt:

No, I haven't seen you on here. welcome to the boards.

As far as the OP. Yeah most of my friends don't comment but my picture is perpetually a 1911, me shooting, an animal I shot.... something guns related. They just tolerate it from me now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. The world needs more chick hunters. and I am sure you know some more of them... any of them about 25, 6'0", single, blonde, likes long walks in the woods looking for signs of wildlife and can clean her own deer?:bolt:

No, I haven't seen you on here. welcome to the boards.

As far as the OP. Yeah most of my friends don't comment but my picture is perpetually a 1911, me shooting, an animal I shot.... something guns related. They just tolerate it from me now.

Seriously, looking at this post, we DO need more chick hunters.
I'm extremely jelous of the folks on this forum that get their others to hunt with them.
At least my wife doesn't complain about my hunting.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, looking at this post, we DO need more chick hunters.
I'm extremely jelous of the folks on this forum that get their others to hunt with them.
At least my wife doesn't complain about my hunting.

Oh no I absolutely agree. I see guys posts pics of their wives turkey and deer and what not and just think, "I hope my wife will go hunting with me."

I really like the alone in the woods times but it'd be awesome to share it with her..... if she is doing because she enjoys it and not because she wants to do it because I'm doing it.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of pics just because I enjoy braggin on my wife. Marry a woman that hunts with you and I guaran-damn-tee you will do more hunting than if you hadn't.

awww.hunt101.com_data_500_lopereduced2.JPG

awww.hunt101.com_data_504_16271mariebuck_003.jpg

Occasionally she even cleans her own stuff
awww.hunt101.com_data_504_medium_16271doeskin.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom