Are they not screening for crazy anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of great info here!

Have you considered who your audience is providing insight into your once beloved Air Force (don’t think they ever drafted into the Air Force but I could be wrong…), right?

Squeaky wheels get the grease, worm and/or old-farts who didn’t like their kids friend.

I’m moving to another country next week and when I get there I will send my address to anyone interested, woot woot, any suggestions as to where I should go?
Do you know of one where you can keep your guns?
I've been looking but this is the last refuge.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been contemplating but everywhere I think I am going I have to give something up so Oklahoma is where the heart is and my favorite people so I will stay here for now.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During Viet Nam they did draft into all the services. My buddy was telling me that they lined them up and had them count off 1-2-3-4, then they told you which service your number was. He said he almost threw up when he got Marines. While I love my country I feel quite fortunate to have gotten 4F'd for that Viet Nam FUBAR.
Navy and Air Force have never drafted anyone...

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they themselves are saying it.

https://www.them.us/story/lgbtq-solidarity-palestine-saed-atshan

Solidarity protests and marches in cities including Washington, D.C., London, Hebron, Kuala Lumpur, and Istanbul, have garnered thousands (and hundreds of thousands).

Many of the loudest protesters have been queer and trans people.
interesting article. not sure i'd have found that one on my own.

That said, we are again at a point where context is important. His blanket statement is not the same as what you said. I think i'd have understood your position better with this information earlier, but the person being interviewed spends a lot of time on why the gay community has supported the Palestinians.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem to be an issue about religion but about the treatment of the group by the Israelis.

"So many people in the queer Palestinian movement are connecting the struggles for queer liberation and the Palestinian liberation struggle as inextricably linked and fundamentally connected"

After reading that article (and the guy is a bit all over the place at times), it's clear he isn't trying to speak for the entire community, or even claim that the entire gay community supports Palestine, but talks about the support from within the community for the Palestinians and how it's grown as it relates to being a group with disproportionate power. There is a difference there that your position didn't express.

And given the person's position as a gay Palestinian, i'm also inclined to wonder if he's overstating his position.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That said, we are again at a point where context is important. His blanket statement is not the same as what you said. I think i'd have understood your position better with this information earlier, but the person being interviewed spends a lot of time on why the gay community has supported the Palestinians.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem to be an issue about religion but about the treatment of the group by the Israelis.

"So many people in the queer Palestinian movement are connecting the struggles for queer liberation and the Palestinian liberation struggle as inextricably linked and fundamentally connected"

After reading that article (and the guy is a bit all over the place at times), it's clear he isn't trying to speak for the entire community, or even claim that the entire gay community supports Palestine, but talks about the support from within the community for the Palestinians and how it's grown as it relates to being a group with disproportionate power. There is a difference there that your position didn't express.

And given the person's position as a gay Palestinian, i'm also inclined to wonder if he's overstating his position.
Well said.

I do see a difference n the 'liberation' of the Pali's and the whatever they are. I honestly dont know. They're human in form but similarity seems to end there.

The Pali's had their land stolen. They're rightfully pissed and want payback, which in my guess involves eventually uniting all or most of the Muslim world to their situation and eliminating Israel. I can understand their position.

The whatever they are, though, are diseased if not demonic, and want me to not only accept them but to be forced to agree its 'normal' and that they have the right to force it on our children. Thats a hard no and a big **** you. I can only speak for myself but thats not going to happen. I'm going to call sick, sick, offer healing, but if you push too hard or you mess with the children...........

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are half right, though our political, business and legal systems certainly aren't Christian.
Dont put words in my mouth. I did NOT say they were Christian.

However, they are very much Judeo Christian values based. It really is inarguable to say otherwise.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

Tell me, who wrote that?

No doubt, liberals and commies are trying to change our society away from it. That is the whole culture war thingy going on right now.

That is why they hate those "dead white men".

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lol, Ill sum it up for you.

He, and others like him, are batshit crazy and that is why they do batshit crazy selfharm stuff. You really cant logic it, because it isnt based on logic.

But you cant deny a very large portion of the LGBTWTFBBQ alphabet soup folk have jumped on the "free palistine" bandwagon. All over the world.

It all comes down to this, libs and commies of all stripes hate Western Culture and want to kill it.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, Ill sum it up for you.

He, and others like him, are batshit crazy and that is why they do batshit crazy selfharm stuff. You really cant logic it, because it isnt based on logic.

But you cant deny a very large portion of the LGBTWTFBBQ alphabet soup folk have jumped on the "free palistine" bandwagon. All over the world.

It all comes down to thos, libs and commies of all stripes hate Western Culture and want to kill it.
no need to sum the article, i actually read it. I just said you gave a poor summary of the point you referenced.

The author presented a long explanation of why the 'LGBTWTFBBQ' jumped on the band wagon.

But i have yet to meet a liberal who 'wants to kill' western culture. YMMV though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom