Area 4 Championship Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Jesse.

The results currently on USPSA's website are not complete. They have yet to put up some of the stages for Sat/Sun shooters yet, so I am not completely sure where everyone else finished.

But I will say congrats to Mike Cyrwus and Chad Stanton for 1'st and 2'nd in B production, Gary Lawrence for 3rd in Limited A Class, Mike Seeklander for the overall win in production. We did not stay for all of the trophys so I am sure there are more.

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Chris and congrats to you as well and both Mike's!

The Final Production Scores are not posted as of now. Hopefully by the days end because I would like to see where we all finished.

Chad S...

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Chris and congrats to you as well and both Mike's!

The Final Production Scores are not posted as of now. Hopefully by the days end because I would like to see where we all finished.

Chad S...

that match was a charlie foxtrot. Lets make our shooters wait for two hours for awards and prizes under a blast furnace of a converted chicken coop (seriously).
Cant wait til Phil gets his hooks into A4.

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that match was a charlie foxtrot. Lets make our shooters wait for two hours for awards and prizes under a blast furnace of a converted chicken coop (seriously).
Cant wait til Phil gets his hooks into A4.

Hey Mike, this was mine and Jeff's first major match and we thought it was kind of that way as well but wasn't sure if that's how they all went or what. But the awards did take a long time to get started and it was a hot mofo!!!

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you login to the member's section with a the username and password from the label on your front sight magazine you can see the full names. Or you can use this:

Username: nationals
Password: backtoback

Latest posts

Top Bottom