Armslist Ammo Guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then it must not be that important to you. If it is then take a day off work and go get some ammo. Don't sit on your duff while on a web forum(while at work, I suppose, since it's 1000 on a Thursday) complaining about it. If it's that important to you then prioritize your time and money to afford yourself the pleasure of sending some rimfire downrange. I took today and tomorrow off months ago just so I could go shooting early and watch basketball all day while having some beers.

Its not that important to me. I have maybe shot half a brick in the last two years. I have given away at least 6 bricks to people that were in need. When I was a kid I could ride my bike down to the hardware store pick up a box of Winchester wildcats for $0.89 and go chase stuff all weekend and shoot cans. Kids can't do that these days and they should be able to. It is because of our own panic and the DB's buying it all up to turn a profit that kids can't walk into a store and buy a box. It has to be prioritized by their parents and planned for. I am sorry Timmy. I would like to get you that new bike for your birthday but daddy had to take off work that day to get you the 22LR you wanted. So money is kind of tight. :finger:

Besides I said I had to be at work. I didn't say I had to be working. I am not complaining, I am commending the person that took the time to post the above information. It sounds like you are complaining about a person trying to inform other people that there are alternatives to paying double for your ammo. Good for you on your days off. You are a person that has his priorities in line. I too may take some time off next week to watch TV and drink beer.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the big secret? Need ammo? Then get there before the other guy. Common sense has become uncommon, I guess.

Bingo bango....its a new world folks. No...unfortunately you can longer waltz in to any store and buy it off the shelf. If kiddos these days or myself want 22lr you can buy it online via gun broker. Is it inflated..sure but it is what it is. Does no good to blame the gougers. Deal with it. This entitlement of paying shelf prices is rather leftward thinking in my opinion.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bingo bango....its a new world folks. No...unfortunately you can longer waltz in to any store and buy it off the shelf. If kiddos these days or myself want 22lr you can buy it online via gun broker. Is it inflated..sure but it is what it is. Does no good to blame the gougers. Deal with it. This entitlement of paying shelf prices is rather leftward thinking in my opinion.

The gougers are paying shelf prices.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If greedy cock suckers would quit selling their .22 ammo to make a buck this sh1t would be over. Go ahead and exercise your right to sell a few bricks to make a buck, but when you can't get any to take the grandkids out, you will finally realize your the problem.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The simple solution to this is DON'T BUY THE AMMO FROM THE GOUGERS!!

Switch to shooting 9mm. Bigger bang and not much more money than .22lr. Especially gouger inflated prices.

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I have seen this guy at Walmart a few times. Once he was there at 1AM and the next time he was there at around 10PM THE NIGHT BEFORE! Spent the night there. Supposedly, he has all he needs now, so that's why I think he keeps posting this stuff. One other thing, his price is wrong on Winchester 333. They are now $14.97, not $11.37. It has been like that for a while. Walmart had to go up to remain profitable I guess? Guy that works in Sporting Goods showed me the info on the hand-held computer thing. They make about $3.92 cents a box on those now.

Good for him for getting there early instead of whining about it! :wink2:

Some of these guys waiting in line for ammo are out there. Listened to one the other day that wants to shut down tinker afb and claims obama-care is better than no-care.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see folks defending the gougers and saying "it's your own fault for not blowing off your life and your job to camp out every morning and buy ammo at normal price" I wonder...hmm, which one of these gouger turds this guy is?

Fact check- the scumbags buying up all the .22 every morning before better folks can get there aren't businessmen, they are purposely creating a shortage to force people to buy from them at a jacked up price and that is just plain douchebaggery.

Reaction score
Every time I see folks defending the gougers and saying "it's your own fault for not blowing off your life and your job to camp out every morning and buy ammo at normal price" I wonder...hmm, which one of these gouger turds this guy is?

Fact check- the scumbags buying up all the .22 every morning before better folks can get there aren't businessmen, they are purposely creating a shortage to force people to buy from them at a jacked up price and that is just plain douchebaggery.

Maybe you need to come hang out in the ammo line with all the evil horders and "gougers" as they are called. I assure you there is no talk of selling or paydays or anything else that sneaky people seem to make up. Just nice guys waiting for ammo. I don't ask them what they do with their ammo and they don't ask me. I have made alot of good friends in the past year, that is for sure. There are some nut-jobs that show up every now and then, so be prepared!

I know this, I owed a friend around $2 in change from some ammo that he was paying me back for (at regular price). I paid him with a 50rd box of .22. Ammo is the currency of the future! YEAH! :patriot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom