Asked before,... but Ill ask again. (Wheelies)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I am just trying to keep the peace...of course, I am not sure how I am going to do that if the wife finds out that after I met Ron, I stopped by Jerry's Gun Shop in Ardmore and put a Benelli M2 with Ghost Rings, extended mag tube and combat stock "in the back". Damn thing just wouldn't go back on the rack, had to take it.....had to.

BTW, those grips are even sexier in person!!!!! Thinking that it might get a little trigger work and Flitz a couple tiny hickies out and she will be good to go.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I am just trying to keep the peace...of course, I am not sure how I am going to do that if the wife finds out that after I met Ron, I stopped by Jerry's Gun Shop in Ardmore and put a Benelli M2 with Ghost Rings, extended mag tube and combat stock "in the back". Damn thing just wouldn't go back on the rack, had to take it.....had to.

BTW, those grips are even sexier in person!!!!! Thinking that it might get a little trigger work and Flitz a couple tiny hickies out and she will be good to go.

You're killin me man! :cry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom