Asking for prayer.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long story short, I was forced out of the Air Force in '05 with chronic back pain and a couple of other minor medical issues. Anyhow, I had served almost 10 years and had every intention on going the full 20. Well the gov't cut it short for their own agenda. So for the last 5 years, I have been waiting for a Veterans Affairs Police Officer position to come open in Tulsa. Well it's open. I have applied for the position. It is only open to current VA employees or special hiring authorities. I'm currently rated 70% and fall under the special hiring authority. I ask that you pray for God's will. Change is scary, but working with veterans is my passion. I want to be a part of something greater or something that gives me some sort of satisfaction. The civilian police thing is not what I always hoped for when I was kid. It can be fun, but I get tired of dealing with the SAME people over and over and over. Anyhow, your prayers would be GREATLY appreciated......:bighug:.........Thanks my OSA brothers and sisters.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom