assault rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone , I am trying to extend my gun collection in another direction, I am wanting to get some more assault style rifles, what I have now 2 AR-15's, 2 AK-47's, 3 SKS's and 1 MAK 90, does anyone know of anything different, that is legal to own, and does not cost a fortune? basically I want things that are semi auto, hi-cap magazine fed, caliber does not really matter to me., I am not asking to buy anything from OSA members, just for any help letting me know what other assault rifles are out there

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone , I am trying to extend my gun collection in another direction, I am wanting to get some more assault style rifles, what I have now 2 AR-15's, 2 AK-47's, 3 SKS's and 1 MAK 90, does anyone know of anything different, that is legal to own, and does not cost a fortune? basically I want things that are semi auto, hi-cap magazine fed, caliber does not really matter to me., I am not asking to buy anything from OSA members, just for any help letting me know what other assault rifles are out there

By definition, an assault rifle must be select fire. The cheapest one to get into would be a Ruger AC-556, which starts around $6500. What you want is a semi-auto sporting rifle with military style features.

You already have .223 and 7.62X39 covered, so why not go heavy with a FAL pattern rifle or HK G-3 pattern rifle in .308? Century's and CETME's are pretty reasonably priced and mags are cheap for both.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please don't associate the term "assault rifle" with any of the weapons you've mentioned.

It's bad enough that such a politically loaded term gets used for negative effect in the press...we don't need to perpetuate that terminology.

Latest posts

Top Bottom