ATF Approves CHL for BGC in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they first passed CCW here you could cash and carry on your permit. I never could understand why they did away with that. Only reason I keep renewing is for the interstate reciprocity. I’d second the notion on cans. Only reason I don’t buy any is the hassle. They ought to be right up there with pup tents and fishing poles for regulation.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is good news, but I still will not renew my license.

We have constitutional carry now, as our founding fathers intended things to be.

The whole nfa thing is bs as well, esp for cans. You should be able to walk into any gun store and buy a can off the shelf, no paper work ever. I would concede to a 4473 form IF you were allowed to leave the store with it.

Same with SBRs and SBSs.

OK sorry mini rant off, but congrats to those with a license.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
That is good news, but I still will not renew my license.

We have constitutional carry now, as our founding fathers intended things to be.

The whole nfa thing is bs as well, esp for cans. You should be able to walk into any gun store and buy a can off the shelf, no paper work ever. I would concede to a 4473 form IF you were allowed to leave the store with it.

Same with SBRs and SBSs.

OK sorry mini rant off, but congrats to those with a license.
This!

Registration leads to confiscation. Imagine when the atf finds out OSBI approved a weed card holding citizen of Oklahoma.

Enough people selling guns that you can get one now, they gonna fix that soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom